Sunday 22 September 2013

Lord if you are willing

Lord if you are willing


"Our God is always willing to help, save and to protect. All you need now is to present to him your request and wait to reap the fruit of it. This season I can authoritatively assure you that whatever the desire of your heart is, this season God will meet it at the point of your need in the name of Jesus Christ"

Please meditate on this song before you proceed: Lord I believe (2x) all things are possible, 
Lord I believe.

A Sower went to sow seed, after sowing he went home waiting for the time of germination and fruitfulness. On his returns to where he sows the seed, the harvest was wonderful at a point he asked for help from his fellow Sower during the harvest. The harvest was big enough that he has to lend out to many people and nations. That was how he later turns to become a lender, this season I prophesy into your life ‘When others will be crying and weeping during this time of harvest, yours will be joy, happiness and celebration in the name of Jesus Christ’

Let me state here categorically that it is not all preaching your Pastor preach that you should take, this is because false Prophet and prophecies are around the corner – be watchful. The greatest prophecy to you is what you are holding in your hand ‘Bible’, enough of this deceit. If I may ask ‘For how long should you continue to wallow in this disease called ignorance?’ I pray for you today ‘receive the understanding that will separate you from the crowd in the name of Jesus Christ’. When I said ‘It is not all that you hear from your pastor that you should practice, you may ask what this man is talking about? Simple! do you know that in the church today some Pastors are deceiving the congregation (victims) taking away the little they have and leaving them empty in the name of assignment and curse breaking? But I heard a voice saying I have paid for your salvation, why should I be crucified the second time when my master has already been crucified for my sake? Jesus Christ took away the curses 200 years ago long before I even came into existence, why worrying me? Now I declare by the authority that is in the word of God everything that has been causing members of that family you came from not to reap from their labour, receive the grace to Lord over them in the name of Jesus Christ. This is because you must reap the fruit of your labour (2 Timothy 2:6).

Let see the scripture so that you will see a clearer picture of what am talking about. I believe some of us are familiar with this scripture in Luke 13:11 which says ‘and behold there was a woman who had a spirit of infirmity for Eighteen years and was bent over and could in no way raise herself up, but when Jesus saw her, he called her to himself and said “woman you are loosed from your infirmity” Faith is what forces change to occur and today whether your faith is strong or too small to accommodate this type of change, I command you loosed from all the infirmity life may be holding you in the name of Jesus Christ.

The Leper answered and said ‘If you are willing you can make me clean, then Jesus moved by compassion stretched out his hand and touched him and said I am willing, be cleansed’- Mark 1:40-41)’. Today God is willing, no matter the type of ailment you are passing through if only you can believe, I promise there shall be testimony in your house.

Our God is always willing to help, save and to protect. All you need now is to present to him your request and wait to reap the fruit of it. This season I can authoritatively assure you that whatever the desire of your heart is, this season God will meet it at the point of your need in the name of Jesus Christ. God bless you as you invite him now into your affairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment