Tuesday 10 September 2013

No more reality shows for me! Melvin Oduah says

No more reality shows for me! Melvin Oduah says

Melvin Oduah, one of Nigeria’s representatives at the just concluded Big Brother – The Chase reality show says he’s done participating in reality shows.

Melvin who placed fourth at this year’s Big Brother Africa competition has played second fiddle in two other competitions over the last two years – in 2011 he came second in the Mr Nigeria pageant and in 2012 he also came second in the Gulder Ultimate Search.


‘Ah! I have tried o. I am not the only one in Nigeria. I don’t intend to go into any other competition. I would just use this platform I have now to move my career‘, Melvin told Nonye Ben-Nwankwo of Punch Newspapers.

Melvin also cleared the air on whether he is jinxed not to win any competition. ‘I have been finishing as a runner up in all this shows. But I am not jinxed. It is not easy to be in this competition. It has a little bit of psychological effect on you but it is all good‘, he said.
The 28-year-old says he will be concentrating on his acting career for now

No comments:

Post a Comment