Tuesday 15 July 2014

Robinson Uwak’s position on 2015

 Robinson Uwak’s position on 2015
My fellow brothers in the struggle,I speak to you from the depth of my heart.
There comes a time when a man must stand and stand firm. Leadership is a responsibility that places a demand on you to be of integrity and courage. We are all leaders at different levels.

As a people we have come to the crossroads of our political history; as a person I have come to the crossroads of my political future.

I have always preached that our first loyalty is to the blood that flows in us; the Oro blood. For no one can represent a people if not that the the blood of such a people flows purely through his veins regardless of his connections or affiliations. This is why as good a representative as I may be I cannot represent the Annang people and vice versa.

This means that our primary qualification is our blood and origin. 

I have seen men go out to war. Some come back amputated due to injuries sustained in the cause of the struggle. Those amputated can always access solutions like artificial arms, legs and other parts of the body that can be substituted.

The struggle for Oro 2015 is a different kind of struggle. It is not about territory, land or money. It is about the IDENTITY of a people,the right of the Oro ethnic nationality, the very SPIRIT of the Oro people.

I have seen cure for amputees of different forms and causes but I have searched and still can’t find a cure to an amputated SPIRIT or IDENTITY . This is exactly what His Excellency Governor Godswill Obot Akpabio (CON) the uncommon transformer of Annang land and just parts of uyo with nothing to show in Oro for nearly eight hard years will hand the lot of you as he continues his open show of hatred for the Oro ethnic nationality as he arm twists the state to deny the Oro people governorship. 

I Robinson Uwak will resist the amputation of my spirit! Even if it costs my political future. What will you do? Choose what your spirit will wear come 2015, clutches or POP? Stand Up for your SPIRIT;your IDENTITY!! . 

Let’s oppose vehemently the amputation of our spirit! Let our children know what we stood for at the crossroads! Ojei! Ojei! Bari 2015 Oro edi ka!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment